Age of Learning Foundation
My Math Academy® demo
Learn more about how to access the solution for a test drive.
My Math Academy
My Math Academy is a personalized math solution, powered by learning science and adaptive technology, that helps learners in pre-k through 2nd grade master fundamental math concepts and skills. Its interactive learning activities feature highly effective research-based instructional techniques with just-in-time support and targeted wrong answer feedback. The solution assesses what a child knows and does not know in the subject and, in real-time, creates a personalized learning path with just-right challenges specific to each child’s learning progress.
Watch the Video!
Try It Out
We are excited to show you My Math Academy. If we directed you to this page, please log in using the credentials we sent to you by email.
If you do not have credentials, please contact us.
1. Go to Login
Follow this link to go to the mastery learning solution login page.
2. Access Demo
Login with QR Code
To login with the QR Code you will need a digital device with camera. Use the QR Code from the email we sent you. Either print the QR Code, or use a digital device with the QR Code on the screen. Click the Scan Badge button on the screen, as shown, and hold the QR Code from the email up to the device.
Login with Username and Password
Type in the username and password we provided to you in the email we sent you. Then press the login button once you have filled in the credentials.
3. Learner Setup
Once logged in, you will be directed to a screen showing demo account avatar options for you to explore, representing different “grade-level” equivalents (based upon a crosswalk against certain U.S. academic standards covered on My Math Academy).
Select a character to play with. After you make a selection, you will be prompted to click on a password icon from among a few options. For demo gameplay across all characters, please click on the green turtle icon.
Please then enjoy your experience testing out the solution!
4. Learning Process
My Math Academy’s powerful learning technology provides a customized learning path for students that meets their individual needs.
A student’s Learning Path is unique to them and adjusts according to their responses, in real-time, through dynamic, interactive assessments.
The solution evaluates what students know, what they do not know, and what they are most ready to learn.
5. Focus on Target Skills
Engaging characters and scenarios, individualized learning pathways, and continuous placement activities are built into every level of every game.
My Math Academy can help children achieve proficiency in fundamental math concepts through practice that incorporates repetition and variation.
As a student plays, the solution performs the following tasks:
- Assesses the student’s prior knowledge.
- Uses data to make decisions about the skills the student needs to learn.
- Offers a selection of engaging games that teach targeted skills.
- Provides scaffolding and wrong-answer feedback that helps the student learn the targeted skills.
- Reassesses the student to determine mastery of the concept.
Based on the results of Age of Learning Inc. efficacy studies of My Math Academy, we recommend that students interact with My Math Academy for 60 minutes per week.
Brochures and Research
Minimum Technology Requirements
Consistent electricity is required during learning hours, sufficient to power desktop devices, and recharge mobile devices.
Our solutions require a minimum
- Download: 5Mb/second
- Upload: 2Mb/second
- Packet Loss: 0%
- Jitter: <40 ms
Device requirements as follows:
- iOS Version: 15.2 or higher
- Android Version: 9.0
- Minimum Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Samsung Exynos 9609, MediaTek Helio X30, HiSilicon Kirin 970
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Operating System: Latest Chrome OS
- Memory (RAM): 4GB
- Operating System: Monterey or Ventura
- Minimum Processor: Intel 3rd Gen Quad Cores, AMD FZ and Opteron Quad Cores, Mac Mid 2012 i5-33I7U
- Memory (RAM): 8GB
- Storage: 10 GB
- Supported Browsers: Latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 11
- Minimum Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 and AMD FX or higher
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- Storage: 10 GB
- Supported Browsers: Latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge