To access adaptive mastery learning solutions offered by the Age of Learning Foundation, please follow the steps below:
- Access the app or visit the website of the specific digital learning solution they want to use (e.g., My Math Academy®, My Reading Academy™️, or My Math Academy Costa Rica).
- Enter the teacher credentials, which consist of an email address and password. The same credentials used for the Educator Center are used for accessing the digital learning solution.
- Once logged in, a class list will appear, displaying the names of the students associated with that teacher’s class.
- Students should select their own name from the class list to access their personalized learning profile.
- Students are ready to start using the digital learning solution, engaging in educational activities and lessons.
For My Math Academy and My Reading Academy, students will be prompted to create or select a picture password. This picture password will serve as an additional security measure and is required each time they enter the digital learning solution.
If any issues are encountered or there are questions regarding the digital learning application, it is advisable to seek assistance from the organization’s Educator Center administrator. Administrators are likely to have the necessary knowledge and access to help troubleshoot and provide support to students using the digital learning solutions.