Password resets occur through the Educator Center. Please follow these steps:
Teacher Forgot Password
If a teacher forgets their password, they can initiate a password reset by visiting the Educator Center login page.
- On the login page, look for the Forgot Password option and click on it.
- An email will be sent to the email account associated with the Educator Center. This email will contain instructions on how to reset the password.
- If the email does not arrive within 15 minutes, check the junk/spam folders of the email account. Sometimes, automated emails can end up there.
- If the email is not found in any folder, double-check that the correct email address was used during the password reset process. If needed, contact the school administrator to verify the email address used.
Student Forgot Picture Password
If a student forgets their picture password for My Math Academy® or My Reading Academy™️, log in to the Education Center.
- From the menu bar on the left, select the Students option.
- Find and select the student who forgot their picture password from the list.
- Scroll down to the student’s license information, and you will see the picture they originally selected for their password.
- You have two options: you can either tell the student the picture they selected or reset the picture password for them.
If you encounter any issues during the password reset process or need further assistance, please visit the Age of Learning Foundation‘s support page and submit a help ticket.