The adaptive mastery learning solutions provided by the Age of Learning Foundation have specific technical requirements to perform optimally.
- System Check: It is recommended that partners perform a system check on their devices and bandwidth here. This diagnostic will determine if the digital solutions run effectively on the device.
- Speed Test: Partners should conduct a speed test using Speed of Me or Speedtest. The minimum download speed of 5 MB per second and upload speed of 2 MB per second is recommended.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP): If better results are expected or if there are any issues with the internet speed, partners are advised to contact their internet service provider (ISP) for further assistance and insight.
- Apple iPad/iPhone:
- iOS Version: 15.2 or higher
- Android Tablet/Phone:
- Android Version: 9.0
- Minimum Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Samsung Exynos 9609, MediaTek Helio X30, HiSilicon Kirin 970
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Operating System: Latest Chrome OS
- Memory (RAM): 4GB
- Operating System: Monterey or Ventura
- Minimum Processor: Intel 3rd Gen Quad Cores, AMD FZ and Opteron Quad Cores, Mac Mid 2012 i5-33I7U
- Memory (RAM): 8GB
- Storage: 10 GB
- Supported Browsers: Latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 11
- Minimum Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 and AMD FX or higher
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- Storage: 10 GB
- Supported Browsers: Latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge
Partners are responsible for assessing their technological readiness. The Age of Learning Foundation program success team is available to answer questions.
Please contact us for further information.