Implementing partners are selected based on their alignment with program goals, experience in education, knowledge of the local context, capacity for program management, collaboration skills, and more. Among other things, the following criteria will be considered in the selection of implementing partners:
Alignment and Expertise:
- Demonstrated alignment with the program’s objectives, values, and mission.
- Relevant experience in education, program implementation, and pedagogical expertise.
- In-depth understanding of the local education context and challenges.
Capacity and Management:
- Proven capacity for effective program management and logistical coordination.
- Competency in differentiated instruction and mastery learning methodologies.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive teacher training and professional development programs.
Collaboration and Influence:
- History of successful collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to engage policymakers, advocate for policy change, and contribute to sustainable impact.
- Established reputation and positive relationships within the local community.
Sustainability and Growth:
- Sound financial management and ability to secure funding for program activities.
- Proficiency in monitoring and evaluation practices, including data collection and reporting.
- Experience in scaling projects, managing logistical challenges, and maintaining program integrity.
Inclusivity and Adaptability:
- Strategies for promoting cultural sensitivity, inclusivity, and gender equality.
- Proactive approach to innovation, adaptability, and continuous improvement.
- Transparent, effective, and trustworthy communication and engagement with all stakeholders.