The Age of Learning Foundation will provide training and support through the rostering process. In some cases, the Foundation will complete rostering on behalf of partners. In other cases, partners will roster directly. After completing the credential process, partners rostering independently can follow the steps below.
Accessing the Roster Template:
- Visit the Educator Center.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Go to the left menu on the dashboard and click on Rosters.
- Download the Rosters template to your computer.
- Complete the Roster Template.
Exporting and Uploading the Roster Template:
- Export your completed Roster Template to CSV file format.
- Go to the Educator Center and log in using your email and password.
- Go to the left menu and click on Rosters.
- Select the option: Update or Add to Current Roster.
- Upload your roster file. A message will pop up indicating the process is done.
If you encounter any issues during the process, you can submit a help ticket. Additionally, if you need more information about the roster template and its fields, please contact your project implementation lead. A roster template with explanations of the fields can be provided. The Age of Learning Foundation program success team is available to support during this process.